viper2211

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2001
i need new memory any one know of some one who is selling some i jsut have an all around computer mostley used for gaming and i am planning to get a new mobo and graphics card and cpu so if u know of and (AMD) tell me plaease (and they r a resonable price)

thanx

I am too lazy to type a signature

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Wow, is this a proper message?
Crucial.com

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

G

Yeah i know a great place to get it at and no offense but dont shop at that other guys post there prices are way to high go to http://www.newegg.com they have great prices and if your going to get a new CPU and MB i would recommend getting those there also plus you can get 128 MB of pc 2100 DDR Ram there for $89 Made by Nanya and there on AMD's Recommended List i just ordered 2 of those chips from there my self along with CPU and MB and pretty much every thing else that i needed for a new Comp they also have none DDR Ram at great prices, not speaking for everyone in this case but there one of the few places that i know of where you can get everything for your computer all at very fair prices and they seem to update real quick if something goes out of stock,
Plus they have a review system so you can see what other people rate items to help you know if its any good or not

G

One more thing i just checked back there and they now have Samsung Memory back in stock last time i was there they only had the samsung 256 MB of PC2100 DDR Ram and it was out of stock now they have it back in stock and they added the Samsung 128 MB PC2100 DDR RAM and its also in stock and i think there recommended by AMD more then any one else for Ram you can get the 128 MB chip for $99 and the 256 MB chip for $189

bw37

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2001
Yup, that's the name of this forum.

Actually, I agree with Arrow, too. Unless you're looking for PC2100 which Crucial doesn't yet sell, www.crucial.com is hard to beat for price/performance. That's where I recently got my PC133 CAS2 memory.

I just couldn't help myself, sorry.

the more I learn, the less I'm sure I know... :eek: <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by bw37 on 03/27/01 02:49 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

well sorry if i said that wrong guys but i wasnt putting Crucial down at all i was referring to the link he posted at the end of the msg so sorry if i wasnt more clearer in my post but ive never shopped at Crucial.com and dont really know alot about it but the other link he posted at the bottom seemed a little high on there prices and thats what i was reffering to hope that cleared things up a little

nicewar

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
no sweat, I only recommend Crucial because it was recommended to me hear @ Tom's and I have been most pleased with the quality. You can purchase direct from Crucial at www.crucial.com

I've also read that Mushkin makes great memory but I have never purchased any.

Troubles a-brewing and I'm left holding the spoon.

TRENDING THREADS