[SOLVED] Memory_Management BSOD, Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD, and System_Service_Exception BSOD Seemingly at Random Only While Streaming.

Mar 8, 2021
Every time OBS boots up and all the apps associated with streaming are open (OBS, Clip Studio, Streamlabs, Discord, etc.) the computer blue screens. Not instantly, sometimes streams can go on for hours on end with no blue screen, sometimes it won't even go for 10 minutes. It's only while streaming, we've played many videogames with no issue.

There have been multiple different BSODs (sometimes back-to-back) as the title says:
Memory_Management
Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled
System_Service_Exception

Followed the instructions on the little QR code, but they just suggested rolling back Windows and that doesn't really seem like a viable solution.

Here's the hardware:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Process
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
32 gbs of RAM
ROG Strix B450-I Motherboard
Windows 10

Any ideas?

Solution
Nobody have any ideas?
maybe i didn't see post yet

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
Try...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Nobody have any ideas?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Solution
Mar 8, 2021

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Memtest does indeed confirm that there is a memory problem. Is there any hope or do I just need to buy new RAM?

TRENDING THREADS