Question MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD When Attempting to Go Into Sleep Mode

Apr 6, 2020
I've been having issues with my PC that I've been attempting to fix for a while now. I've thought it was my HDD, but now I'm not so sure. You can see my progress on that and the other problems I've had here, if necessary. I thought maybe I could get some quick help with this issue in particular here.

Some specs:
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti (EVGA FTW3 ICX)
CPU: Intel i7 8700
Memory: 32gb RAM
PSU: 850w Corsair TX-M Series TX850M
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING (LGA1151)\
HDD: 8TB Seagate Barracuda

Now, onto the issue. I'll quote my other post;
Well, today I just had another BSOD but this time it had the stopcode MEMORY MANAGEMENT. Yet again, I had put the PC to sleep mode and it froze while trying to do so, forcing me to shut it off and then back on. After it came back on I got that BSOD, then it rebooted with no issues.

At this point, I'm thinking it MUST be a memory issue, and I'll be doing some memory diagnostics later. In the meantime, I have some dumps/logs from the BSOD so is there anyone that has something that can read those? I'd really like to know what specifically caused it, just to eliminate the chance that my HDD or something else could be at fault still somehow.

So, yeah. I put the computer into sleep mode, it acts like it's gonna do it and turns the screen and USB devices off, but the lights on the computer stay on and it hangs in a weird frozen state. After about 10 minutes I did a hard restart, then as I said above I got that BSOD before rebooting again.

Here's the bugcheck error I got from it in Event Viewer:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x000000000000003f, 0x000000000003470c, 0x0000000038b1f95b, 0x000000009341cc2e).

As for the .DMP file, I've uploaded it here.
I did take a look at it in BlueScreenView, however, and it shows ntoskrnl.exe as the only flagged point of issue. I know in most cases when an error reports that as faulty it's typically not ntoskrnl.exe itself that causes it but something else. Hopefully, someone will be able to infer something from the dump or bugcheck errors.

I haven't done memory diagnostics yet either but I certainly will soon and will report any findings I get from them later. Thanks for any help.

Apr 6, 2020
It's also worth noting that I had gotten a similar kind of error and BSOD when trying to sleep before but I had seemingly fixed that one. The BSOD error I had gotten then was KERNEL INPAGE ERROR, but it's been nearly a month now that I've not had it. In fact, until today, I had been able to put the system to sleep just fine.

Additionally here is the .DMP file for the old BSOD I had gotten, if it's of any assistance.
It also seemingly has pointed only to ntoskrnl.exe as the "cause" for the BSOD, so I'd say it's not far-fetched that these errors are at least somewhat connected.