Question Memtest96 ? 3 tests- = 0 errors, 1 error , 7 error

Jun 16, 2021
Hello , i have a 6800xt with a 5800x and i had to config the PBO(precision overdrive boost) and curve optimizer on my pc cuz I was getting high temperatures , is possible for some reason while trying new ppt tdc and edc to ruin rams? Other problem is , I used memtest96 on my pc 3 times , 3 times the results were differents , i gotta on 1 error on the first one with 3200mhz and Auto voltage , after that i changed to 1.35v and 3000mhz and got 0 errors , after that i did again and got 7 errors i dont understand how is that possible , and if i have those errors on my ram how can i run Aida64 doing stress test on everything and using 31GB and running that test for 4-5 hours and not getting blue screen's or any error at all.

Im getting really confuse with that . If someone can help me i would appreciate.

D

Deleted member 1560910

If you have errors in memtest then your ram is not running correctly. make sure you are running at bone stock before doing the test

Jun 16, 2021
bone stock ?
i put my voltage ram at 1.38 , and made a test during the night that took about 4 hours and something, and made another test after that one and appeard me 6 erros , this <Mod Edit> really starting to mess up my head. can u explain how is that even possible

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS