Menu Issues

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
On the main Forums page I'm having a couple of issues.
First is all I can see is the categories as the questions are all the way to the far right, just a few spaces from the sidebar. Sometimes with longer user names those are truncated down to dots, have to mouse-over to see anything. That's only on that page, once I get into the category the questions are now straight, on the left side. This affects only PC, not mobile menu's of that page.

Second issue is the categories themselves. on the title at the far right is the open/close arrow. If I click on it, it resets the page to the top and scrolling down I see the exct same thing. So if I close Software, the page resets to top, and when scrolling down, Software is still open. If I click on it again, the process is repeated, but this time Software is closed. Works like that either opening or closing. Only happens on PC, on that screen. Mobile is good.

First issue is the same in either Edge or IE, the second issue is Edge specific, IE works as it should.

Colif

Win 11 Master
scroll down to bottom of page and see if there is a choice next to the Theme changer that says Toggle width
HVeXLUL.jpg

click it and see if it helps

Colif

Win 11 Master
  1. Using that button on Edge here makes the inner column super thin but it doesn't match up with what you are seeing.
  2. So the arrows that collapse the sections are causing page to reset between uses? I can't recreate that behavior on Edge here. I am not logged in on Edge but it lets me open/close sections without reloading page.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Figures. Only thing I've added in months was Citrix for the wife, but that's all run through IE, has to be, doesn't work through any other browser. Guessing there's a wider conflict with some driver or global setting.