Merchant refresh?

Hey howdy.

I've got a question. Neither the manual or guidebook seem to have the
answer, so maybe you al can help.

I've got a spellbook shop on level 28 of the CoC. I'd like him to refresh
his stock. How long does this take? I've piled all the stuff into a corner,
and waited. I assume I ned to wait on this level, since going away and doing
Darkforge didn't do squat.

Thanks in advance.
KFJ

KFJ wrote:

> I've got a spellbook shop on level 28 of the CoC. I'd like him to
refresh
> his stock. How long does this take? I've piled all the stuff into a
corner,
> and waited. I assume I ned to wait on this level, since going away
and doing
> Darkforge didn't do squat.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> KFJ

spoiler space...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

In my experience, a shopkeeper only stocks a new item if an existing
item is bought. For example: If the shop is 5x5, it seems the
shopkeeper won't stock any new items if there are 25 unsold items in
the store.

If you have the money, buy all of the spellbooks. After waiting around
the level long enough, the shopkeeper should restock the store.

Jason Allen wrote:
> KFJ wrote:
> >
> > I've got a spellbook shop on level 28 of the CoC. I'd like him to
> refresh
> > his stock. How long does this take? I've piled all the stuff into a
> corner,
> > and waited. I assume I ned to wait on this level, since going away
> and doing
> > Darkforge didn't do squat.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > KFJ
>
> spoiler space...
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> In my experience, a shopkeeper only stocks a new item if an existing
> item is bought. For example: If the shop is 5x5, it seems the
> shopkeeper won't stock any new items if there are 25 unsold items in
> the store.
>
> If you have the money, buy all of the spellbooks. After waiting
around
> the level long enough, the shopkeeper should restock the store.

I seem to recall seeing partial restocks on the basis of corner-piling
alone. But they're small and again, they're only seemed to be recalled.

Erik