Merging and Dividing Folders

I have two large folders of pictures that are too large to fit on a CD. I
would like to merge them, then divide the resulting folder into three
folders, each of which would be small enought to back up to a CD. Is there a
way to do this?

Leezer wrote:
> I have two large folders of pictures that are too large to fit on a CD. I
> would like to merge them, then divide the resulting folder into three
> folders, each of which would be small enought to back up to a CD. Is there a
> way to do this?

Why merge them? Decide how many cds you will need, create a
folder for each one and then copy and paste files until
you reach the capacity of your CD. Then burn each folder to a
CD.

To merge the contents so you can redivide them:
Make a new folder.
Open the first picture folder and press Ctrl-A (all files should highlight).
Right click (and hold) on any of the highlighted pictures and drag the mouse
pointer over the new folder and release the mouse button.
Close the first picture folder.
Repeat the above process for the second folder.
Now you should have a copy of all your pictures in the new folder and you
can sort them out as you like.