Merging system partition

Shikhar_3

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
Hey everyone......I just shrunk my c drive and the unallocated new space came on the right but between the problem is that between this new space and the other partition there are system partition efi and boot and I cannot figure out how to merge the new created space with my other partition......And also my rapid start technology has stopped working.....Any help plssss m goin crazy

RolandJS

Reputable
Mar 10, 2017
I hope your OS and Data partition full image backups are current, before you began this merging. You might have to enlist the services of MiniTool Partition Wizard version 9.1 and the help of a local computer friend who has done this type of partition-relocating and merging before.

1. I suppose you have good & sufficient reasons for your proposed revised configuration. Frankly, the proposed revision seems rather odd to me. I would be interested in learning why you want to pursue this type of configuration if you care to share this information with us.

2. In any event, you've got to provide more detailed information re the drive's present configuration and the volume of data involved.

3. It would be best - virtually essential - that you post a current screenshot of Disk Management, ensuring that you include in the screeenshot the top portion of DM reflecting the detailed info of the data listed under the "Volume" to "% Free" headings.

4. Do you have another HDD or SSD available that you can connect to the system either internally or as a USB external drive?

5. As far as your IRST problem, check to determine whether a BIOS update or updated IRST driver has been issued for your motherboard or OEM PC.

Shikhar_3

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
this is the present configuration. for activating the intel rapid start technology I assumed that I would need some partition for hibernation, I guess I read it online somewhere that's what I have been trying to make with the extra space I have deleted all the other partitions and I have a external hdd

Shikhar_3

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017

this is the present configuration. for activating the intel rapid start technology I assumed that I would need some partition for hibernation, I guess I read it online somewhere that's what I have been trying to make with the extra space I have deleted all the other partitions and I have a external hdd. the space before and after c drive are the problem......hope u can help thanks a lot