[SOLVED] Meshify c or Enthoo pro M

PCNoob00

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2014
I am planning to buy one of those cases. I need drive bay and its really hard to find nice well ventilated case with odb, so I found enthoo pro M tg edition as a really nice case, but its hard to find to buy it in my country. Another option is meshify c from fractal design but without odb so I should spend additional money to buy external optical drive and to use it around case. Which of these cases is better option? Thank you!

Solution
Yeah, pretty hard to gets hardware and parts in your region. Most of upper Europe for that matter.

Both of those cases are good, you won't go wrong with either of them. I'd recommend that you go with whichever option you can get for less. If the Meshify C plus external drive is cheaper, go with that. If you can GET the Enthoo Pro M, and can get it for less than the Meshify C plus external optical drive, then go for that. Both are great options, with good quality and all the features you want to see on a modern case.

In fact, just about any of the Fractal design, Phanteks or most of the Corsair cases, are pretty good.
Yeah, pretty hard to gets hardware and parts in your region. Most of upper Europe for that matter.

Both of those cases are good, you won't go wrong with either of them. I'd recommend that you go with whichever option you can get for less. If the Meshify C plus external drive is cheaper, go with that. If you can GET the Enthoo Pro M, and can get it for less than the Meshify C plus external optical drive, then go for that. Both are great options, with good quality and all the features you want to see on a modern case.

In fact, just about any of the Fractal design, Phanteks or most of the Corsair cases, are pretty good.

Reactions: PCNoob00
Solution