[SOLVED] metal gear rising REVENGEANCE for low end pc?

Jun 9, 2019
is this metal gear rising REVENGEANCE game low end pc optimized? i heard some people say that on reddit. do you think i can get 20-25 fps with lowest setting, resolution 800x600 on this specs?:
Windows 7 Ultimate

Processor: AMD E-350D APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.60 GHz

RAM: Samsung DDR 4 GB (3.61 usable)

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics

64-bit Operating System

PSU: pentium 4 atx2.03

Severely doubt it.

Minimum requirements at a summary:
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 2400/Phenom II X4 955
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450/Radeon HD 4850
Whilst some rigs can run lower than minimum (barely) - the i5 2400 is significantly better than the E350D and the GTS 450 is a very low end GPU but is significantly better than the integrated graphics here.

Sorry to say, but unfortunately it's not just below minimum requirements, it's way below. So whilst I haven't played it myself, I doubt you'll have much luck.

Reactions: remixislandmusic
Jun 9, 2019
but i have played some gamess which are also way higher than my specs like far cry 3/blood dragon, assassin's creed 3 and rogue, tomb raider 2013, hitman absolution. etc.

Jun 9, 2019
I don't think any modern game will work on that PC.
well, if you think that then let me show you all the games i have played on this pc.
here goes:
grand theft auto san andreas
grand theft auto vice city
grand theft auto 3
grand theft auto chinatown wars
grand theft auto liberty city stories
road rash
virtua cop 2
far cry 1
far cry 2
far cry 3
far cry 3 blood dragon
far cry 4
i am alive
dishonored
alan wake
alan wake american nightmare
resident evil 5
state of decay
lost planet
dead rising 2
devil may cry 4
assassin's creed 1
assassin's creed 2
assassin's creed brotherhood
assassin's creed revelations
assassin's creed 3
assassin's creed 3 liberation
assassin's creed 4 black flag
assassin's creed 4 freedom cry
assassin's creed rogue
telltale's the walking dead season 1
telltale's the walking dead season 2
bully
spiderman web of shadows
spiderman shattered dimensions
ultimate spiderman
spiderman 2000
spiderman friends or foe
spiderman 2
spiderman 3
ironman
the incredible hulk
fantastic four
x men origins wolverine
deadpool
batman vengeance
batman arkham asylum
batman arkham city
minecraft
lego marvel superheroes
lego marvel superheroes 2
lego marvel avengers
lego batman 2 dc superheroes
the amazing spiderman 1
the amazing spiderman 2
battlefield bad company 2
rainbow six vegas 2
splinter cell conviction
just cause 1
just cause 2
sleeping dogs
prototype
prototype 2
contra 2028
gears of war
timeshift
dark sector
bioshock
blades of time
call of duty world at war
call of duty black ops 1
call of duty 2
call of duty 4 modern warfare
call of duty modern warfare 2
call of duty modern warfare 3
hitman contracts
hitman blood money
hitman absolution
tomb raider 2013
medal of honor 2010

Jun 9, 2019
wait man, i didn't wanted to sound rude alright?(if i did then im sorry) just curious how metal gear won't work but all these games works on that pc?

wait man, i didn't wanted to sound rude alright?(if i did then im sorry) just curious how metal gear won't work but all these games works on that pc?
It's OK - we'll always welcome an apology! It did sound rude at first, but we understand text can be misleading so no harm done.

For the record, games like Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3 (as with many of the games you have listed) have much lower requirements than MG Revengeance.

Reactions: argamer
Jun 9, 2019
oh ok. i get it thanks :)
btw can you suggest some well low end pc optimized games? in that list there is only six games which i can play at 30 fps ( timeshift, gears of war, dark sector, devil may cry 4, bioshock and blades of time) are there anymore games like these?

oh ok. i get it thanks :)
btw can you suggest some well low end pc optimized games? in that list there is only six games which i can play at 30 fps ( timeshift, gears of war, dark sector, devil may cry 4, bioshock and blades of time) are there anymore games like these?
I'll be honest, that's a hell of a question considering the list you just provided above!

May be others better suited to answer that question considering what you've posted already!

Might i add most of those games are 10 years old. If your specs are below the minimum, the experince wont be great.

I enjoy banished, it will even run on the weakest of hardware.
Also TF2 and HL2 will run well on lower end hardware.
Cs source should run fine. Maybe cs go.

Jun 9, 2019
aren't tf2 and hl2 toooo old? 😅 i mean just look at dark sector and blades of time, there graphics are so good (for me) and they also run so well

Try banished. If you can download it its a fun city building game. Runs on anything.
I ran it decently on the 3-year-old celeron+Igpu system in my signature. This system runs win 10 with only 2gb ram. still ran above 30fps at 1024x768 lowest settings unless I sped up the game

ASK THE COMMUNITY