[SOLVED] metal gear solid 4 rpcs3 slow !

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
hey all , i downloaded rpcs3 full version and metal gear solid 4 , cutscenes games run at 60 fps, but when i walk in actual gameplay , games goes from 60 to 15 or 16 , anything can imporve a little bit atleast 30 fps? or my pc is not enough to handle it ...

spec : i7 6700k
gtx 970 oc
24 gb of ram
windows 10

Solution
hey all , i downloaded rpcs3 full version and metal gear solid 4 , cutscenes games run at 60 fps, but when i walk in actual gameplay , games goes from 60 to 15 or 16 , anything can imporve a little bit atleast 30 fps? or my pc is not enough to handle it ...

gtx 970 oc
24 gb of ram
windows 10
It's an emulator in very early stages of development,it's going to take time for games to run fast on it.
All you can do for the time being is to overclock your CPU or to wait until they do improvements for MGS4.
(Or get a real PS3 at a swap meet or something)

gtx 970 oc
24 gb of ram
windows 10
It's an emulator in very early stages of development,it's going to take time for games to run fast on it.
All you can do for the time being is to overclock your CPU or to wait until they do improvements for MGS4.
(Or get a real PS3 at a swap meet or something)

Reactions: bboy.hh
Solution

TRENDING THREADS