METAL HEADS UNITE! .|,,| (-.-) |,,|.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
What are your favorite heavy metal bands? Power metal, thrash metal, black metal, groove metal, it's all good!

Mine are (in no particular order):

Pantera
Kreator
Megadeth
Behemoth
Slayer
Lamb of God
Sodom
Overkill
HammerFall
In Flames
Haggard
Solution .45
Dead Jesus

Thrash til death!
Head bang til I break my neck!

Personally Heavy Metal is not my kind of music, even though I'm Old School still loving Black Sabbaths, War Pigs, & Iron Man.

I'm a Classic rock fan myself, I kinda like understanding what they're singing about, however my wife had me searching for some music for her a couple of months ago and the artist was Tank.

I found some music by Tank, but it definitely was not what she was looking for, as it was heavy metal, but I actually liked it myself, have you heard their music?

http://www.tankofficial.com/home.cfm

War Nation is a great song IMO, it's the video on the right in the link.

Congratulations on becoming a moderator!

Ryan

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
I never even got any updates to tell me others had posted on my thread. /sad panda

@Ryan, I enjoy classic rock as well but I'll always grab a thrash CD before I reach for an AC/DC or Zeppelin disc. I'll check out Tank - the videos on that page don't seem to function for me. And thanks, it's been about a month now. Maybe a little longer.

@SR-71, I'm not a big fan of King Diamond unfortunately =[ Can you link me to something by Spawnkiller? Can't find anything on YouTube except CoD noobs who think they're cool by camping in the spawns lol.

Check out Uncle Slam while you're at it, Smoke Em If You Got Em is probably my favorite song from them. Really hard stuff to find, but amazing.

MasterChief86

Honorable
Dec 13, 2016
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer

I like Pantera and Anthrax, but I'm not really a fan of a lot of their songs. I like a bit of rock's touch in it as well, like Megadeth often does.

this is an old thread, but perhaps we can breath a little new life into it.

i honestly do not listen to much screamo / metal but find that it can actually be quiet relaxing if you are stressed or in a bad mood. i tend towards the hard rock side of things more often.

i do like lamb of god and slayer, good choices.

fear factory and mushroomhead come to mind as some others i enjoy. i would need to check on my oft ignored ipod to get some others. i've lately not been listening to much metal so remembering bands is hard.

i'm quite amused with babymetal. certainly a unique sound.