'Metro: Exodus' Trailer Reveals Fall 2018 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless they have drastically improved the game mechanics il be giving it a miss. the other 2 were very linear and the seconds discounted the way i finished the first game so became separate entity rather than a continuation of the story.
visually it looks marginally better than the original 2033 but not a whole lot.

so yeah they gotta give me a reason to buy this 1 as the other 2 never really lived up to there promise.

tamalero

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006

Metro games have always been semi linear with optional choices for different endings.
You are not the target demographic with that silly "lol too linear".
Just keep with Fallout. I wouldn't want Metro to be ruined in a similar way on how Dead Space 3 got ruined because they wanted to "expand" and to make it "different".

lol troll much...
any 1 who played the games will tell you theres only 1 choice after you make it theres no way to reverse it with later choices which puts the game on rails.
fallout was a great game for its time so if your trying to throw shade with that comment you failed. ;)

Matthew2791

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
The first two were great for their price point (maybe I bought them on sale, but they never seem to be triple A priced). Metro always felt like a B title with a lot of dev pride, similar to the Witcher/CDPR team. I wish them luck with a new direction and hope it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS