Question MF275r router - MCC setting

Jun 6, 2019
I need to change the MCC setting for my provider's apn but this zte router does not seem to offer it.

Is there anyway to flash this router with some open source router software?

You have no hope of third party firmware. The drivers used for the cell chips are not released in a way that you can redistribute them. This is why you can not get dd-wrt for routers containing DSL modems. With DSL you can get the drivers for many routers and build your own custom image but few people are that ambitious. I am not sure they even release the drivers to the public that support cell chipsets.

Unlocked means little other than you can put another vendors sim in the device it does not mean it will actually function. A simple example would be the people that though just because they have a unlocked verizon phone (uses CDMA) that they could activate it on ATT (uses GSM).
There are many more things to be considered for example does it even support the radio bands used by the carrier you want to use.

I would see what happens when you swap the sim out maybe the router will detect this and let you set the values. No way to tell many of these devices are custom built for certain cell providers.

TRENDING THREADS