mfc90.dll error after windows 7 boots up

Dylan_Douglas

Reputable
Aug 8, 2014
Every time my computer running windows 7 boots i get an error message that says "The program can't start because mfc90.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" This started happening yesterday and i can't figure out why. Help me out guys!!!

Solution
welcome to windows 7 i'll bet the program worked just fine on vista and xp..

as I found with some of my progeams that gets near the same dll errors but worked on the vista and xp rigs with out issues

I just went into the windows vista where the dll's are located and copyed the missing dll's from there and pasted them into the windows 7 to there proper spots [this is what I do but I don't recommend it unless your 100% sure of what to do ]
welcome to windows 7 i'll bet the program worked just fine on vista and xp..

as I found with some of my progeams that gets near the same dll errors but worked on the vista and xp rigs with out issues

I just went into the windows vista where the dll's are located and copyed the missing dll's from there and pasted them into the windows 7 to there proper spots [this is what I do but I don't recommend it unless your 100% sure of what to do ]

Solution