Question Mic problems, really need help

Jul 13, 2020
ok so a headset splitter has 2 jacks, pink and green, pink is for mic, so wheneverr i plug in the mic, it says in my sound manager, realtek that i plug into the blue which is line it, But when i plug it out, the pink one says my mic is plugged in although not functioning,can anyone help me?

ok so a headset splitter has 2 jacks, pink and green, pink is for mic, so wheneverr i plug in the mic, it says in my sound manager, realtek that i plug into the blue which is line it, But when i plug it out, the pink one says my mic is plugged in although not functioning,can anyone help me?
Much depends on system and it's MB. On most I/O jacks are multiuse and you should be able to choose their function thru Realtek control Panel.
Most of jacks in the MB also have only a switch that shows that something is inserted but not what.

Jul 13, 2020
Much depends on system and it's MB. On most I/O jacks are multiuse and you should be able to choose their function thru Realtek control Panel.
Most of jacks in the MB also have only a switch that shows that something is inserted but not what.
alright so now my mic is kinda working since now my sound manager finnaly shows that the pink jack is actually connected to the correct jack, but now the mic jack seems to dissconnect and recconect and discconect once every while.

ASK THE COMMUNITY