Mic really ear-rape

Aug 5, 2018
Hi guys, so I'm having quite an unusual problem, sorry for putting in the wrong category probably by the way. A few weeks ago I was having this problem, then it fixed, and now its back and I don't know what to do. I have a Blue-Yeti USB mic, and it was working flawlessly, until recently, it started becoming really ear-rape, static, loud, and people could not listen to me properly. I did not know what to do, until I came across a thread that said a new cable could fix it, so I got a new USB cable for the mic from Blue Microphones, but before I could plug it in, it started working again, but when I tried the new cable, it went to its old state, so since then its been fine, but its recently been happening again. I have tried everything, new cables, new ports on my computer, and all sorts of different things, but none work. Replacing MIC is a last resort, avoided at all costs preferably. Thanks for reading, and hope you can come up with a solution!

And these are some audio files of me speaking normally at a quite volume into my mic from around 30CM away from my boom-stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu8_3_gEJeQ

TRENDING THREADS