[SOLVED] Mic super quiet to others

Apr 6, 2021
Ive been told my mic is extremely quiet in any game what so ever, even in discord, has nothing to do with my mic levels (its at 100%) im using the correct microphone, I did my own research and I think it might be Realtek. I tried unistalling it, it doesnt let me, it opens a tab then i click next and it says no driver was supported in this package and then i try going to device manager to unistall the driver and its not there, i scan for hardware changes, still nothing please help

Solution
Make and model of your mic and how it's paired to your platform? You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard, if you're using the Realtek chip bundled/soldered onto the motherboard's audio solution. You will also need to look into the BIOS version for your motherboard. What OS are you on and what version are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, you should ideally be on 20H2.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your mic and how it's paired to your platform? You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard, if you're using the Realtek chip bundled/soldered onto the motherboard's audio solution. You will also need to look into the BIOS version for your motherboard. What OS are you on and what version are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, you should ideally be on 20H2.

Solution