Question Mice are getting so small!

allewyn

Honorable
Sep 28, 2018
I have large hands and mice are getting smaller. Can someone suggest a full size mouse that might fit me. I'm not a gamer, per se, but I use the mouse all day everyday. So a 2 or 3 button model will do.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Microsoft Optical standard, the same one you get with most Dell pc's. Things are near indestructible. I used the same mouse for over 10 years, (it still works) finally upgraded to a 5 button about 3 years ago, which broke last year and is now a 4 button. And I have large hands too, so I feel the pain..

I know that issue. (19.75x10 cm/ 7.77x4'')
One solution would be moving over to a fingertip or claw grip, but that might not work for everyone.
Currently I'm using a G502 and am quite happy with it. Before that I had a Kone+, which also did a great job.
If you got a store locally, you might want to try out these.
But mice could be even a bit bigger.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Just be thankful you aren't also a lefty, apart from size, that severely limits choices as mice (especially gaming/macro mice) are primarily right handed. I played StarSiege and Mechwarrior/II for years, joystick on the right, kb in the middle, mouse on the left. If it wasn't for most games insisting on WASD usage, it'd still be that way, but rekeying every game is a pain, and pinkies don't hit the macro buttons same as a thumb.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Last edited:

C0v3r

Great
Jun 9, 2019
I have it ,but the big side buttons were for me in the way. Accidentally pushing them when firmly gripping the mouse ingame.

The Logitech MX master is a pretty big mouse as well.
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/JKvZxr/logitech-mx-master-2s-black-wireless-laser-mouse-910-005131
have one here as well.Is wireless so if that's a problem do you need to look further.
yes get the mx master i got one for my dad for work he loves it i do to its very ergonomic and big.