vrm

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
PERFORMANCE AND BUILD QUALITY IS MY PRIMARY CONCERN.

Corsair M55 pro rgb VS Steelseries rival 100
both cost almost the same for me

This comparison is odd but i am vexed
Logitech G603 Wireless VS Steelseries rival 310
these too cost the same for me
between these..i am vexed whether for the wireless feature i will loose build quality or sensor features or something like that.

Solution
My suggestions:

First - look for and read product reviews for the mice you are considering to purchase. Two sources: professional and independent reviews from product neutral sites such as Tom's.

Second - look for and read product reviews by verified product purchasers.

Third - go to the product manufacturer's websites to read product User Guides/Manuals.

Fourth - go to the product manufacturer's websites to read their Forums and
FAQs. Look for what is said and what is not said....

Just do the best you can, select a mouse that meets your requirements and seems to be reliable with respect to function and durability.

Then remember that statistically any given product can fail at any given time.. AKA - bad luck, bad karma, or...

Ralston18

Titan
My suggestions:

First - look for and read product reviews for the mice you are considering to purchase. Two sources: professional and independent reviews from product neutral sites such as Tom's.

Third - go to the product manufacturer's websites to read product User Guides/Manuals.

Just do the best you can, select a mouse that meets your requirements and seems to be reliable with respect to function and durability.

Then remember that statistically any given product can fail at any given time.. AKA - bad luck, bad karma, or "Mr. Murphy".

Happens.....

Solution

vrm

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
My suggestions:

Then remember that statistically any given product can fail at any given time.. AKA - bad luck, bad karma, or "Mr. Murphy".

Happens.....

Thanks