[SOLVED] Micro ATX Budget Motherboard?

Solution
I'm looking for a budget motherboard under $100, It must support ryzen 3rd gen out of the box and be micro ATX. I have
picked out, but it's too expensive now and it also doesn't support SATA connections when it has an NVME installed, so no storage upgradability.

Most Mobos will have a couple SATA ports be disabled when using a M.2, this is common, it doesn't disable all of them, the specifications and/or manual will say which ones are disabled.

Here is a good little budget board, pretty sure the BIOS should be updated at this point, but its still possible to get an out of date one from the seller...
I'm looking for a budget motherboard under $100, It must support ryzen 3rd gen out of the box and be micro ATX. I have
picked out, but it's too expensive now and it also doesn't support SATA connections when it has an NVME installed, so no storage upgradability.

Most Mobos will have a couple SATA ports be disabled when using a M.2, this is common, it doesn't disable all of them, the specifications and/or manual will say which ones are disabled.

Here is a good little budget board, pretty sure the BIOS should be updated at this point, but its still possible to get an out of date one from the seller.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/hpRzK8/gigabyte-b450m-ds3h-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-ds3h

Solution