[SOLVED] Micro ATX Mobo in ATX case

John 222

Reputable
Aug 21, 2016
I'm looking to buy a new case and power supply as I need an upgrade for a rather large RX 580 I just bought. I would ulitmately not like to pay for a new motherboard when getting these new parts.

Would my micro atx, MSI b150m Mortar fit in an ATX case such as the Phanteks P300.

If not, is there another similar case that might?

Thanks

Solution
Yes, it absolutely will accommodate a micro ATX motherboard and has the correct riser points available. Take a look at the spec sheet for that case and look under specs HERE and look under the motherboard line to confirm yourself.

It is pretty standard that any ATX case can also use a micro or mini ATX. That particular case can also go upsize to an E-ATX (larger) motherboard.

RealBeast

Titan
Yes, it absolutely will accommodate a micro ATX motherboard and has the correct riser points available. Take a look at the spec sheet for that case and look under specs HERE and look under the motherboard line to confirm yourself.

It is pretty standard that any ATX case can also use a micro or mini ATX. That particular case can also go upsize to an E-ATX (larger) motherboard.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS