micro screen stuttering

Veraxu

Reputable
Jan 28, 2017
This issue seems to have started at random. I will start my pc and then it will run smooth for maybe 10 minutes. But then everything will have micro stutters. Say im watching netflix things will play for 3 seconds smooth then hang for maybe a couple milliseconds no much but enough to notice. Then the problem will keep repeating. This also carries over to when playing a game and even when i move my mouse in a circle i can see it hanging. I have no idea where this issue has started or anything. I have updated my graphics driver. Updated audio drivers because at least on discord it also makes people sounds fuzzy sometimes. But things like netflix have no interruptions. I have also completely reset the pc and still nothing. Scanned for malware nothing. Event viewer shows nothing more than common errors in like the distributed.com or whatever that can usually be ignored. So i have no clue where to even start or any idea of what is going on.

Also it may be completely unrelated but i have noticed a rather odd issue i never had before. i have surround sound headphones and i always have surround sound on. but when i install a new program. The surround sound will go off for a few seconds and then come back on. like the new program installing is somehow having to go through or touch the audio driver.

also here is a link to the pc specs: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/OxCV0qQlZjqdhlTa8VWCmvp

Veraxu

Reputable
Jan 28, 2017
im using hdmi. and actually i think it was something with google chrome of all things. Randomly last night after trying safe mode and malwarebytes and other various things. Chrome closed out and things were smooth. I noticed it so i opened chrome again and the issue came back. So just to make sure i closed chrome one more time and things became smooth again. So i uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it and i havent had the issue again so far. But ive never had issues with chrome so still not sure what could have happened with it.

TRENDING THREADS