Question Micro stutter every second in every game

Mar 14, 2020
so i have a good system but it makes me upset that i can't play games smoothly i tried recording it but its so hard to see it on video for some reason i tried to contect AMD they stop responding and I talk to beam.ng drive the video game and they stopped talking to me as well so all my games stutter a lot even minecraft so im so confused I tried turning off V sync and using nothing but i get a lot of stutter and screen tearing if i use freesync i get tearing and a lot of stutter so I'm so confused this is my 4th PC build same issue I'm done buying parts for it everything is new so I will list my parts below so I'm not sure what else to say i tried a lot of things but nothing works i mean no one knows whats wrong with it i play American truck simulator,beam.ng drive,csgo,garry's mod,gta 5, insurgency sandstorm, mafia 3,my summer car, pc building simulator,minecraft,farming simulator 2019, and alot of others its hard to list them all but the ones i listed i play the most but they all have micro stutter every second no matter what i do or if i use freesync v sync or nothing im getting enough fps i hope this is enough info i mean i did a clean install of windows as well everything is new but this is my 4th system with the same issue i have built them all so im not sure what to do

my temps are around 50C or 60C for CPU And GPU i never see anything get above that

System
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 AM4 Processor
  • Motherboard
    ASRock B450
  • RAM
    G.SKILL NT Series 16GB
  • GPU
    SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6
  • Case
    NZXT H510i
  • Storage
    Silicon Power 256GB /WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM
  • PSU
    Rosewill Photon 650W
  • Display(s)
    GIGABYTE G27FC 27
  • Cooling
    AMD Wraith Spire RGB LED
  • Keyboard
    Redragon K587 Magic-Wand
  • Mouse
    Redragon M601
  • Sound
    Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

so i have a good system but it makes me upset that i can't play games smoothly i tried recording it but its so hard to see it on video for some reason i tried to contect AMD they stop responding and I talk to beam.ng drive the video game and they stopped talking to me as well so all my games stutter a lot even minecraft so im so confused I tried turning off V sync and using nothing but i get a lot of stutter and screen tearing if i use freesync i get tearing and a lot of stutter so I'm so confused this is my 4th PC build same issue I'm done buying parts for it everything is new so I will list my parts below so I'm not sure what else to say i tried a lot of things but nothing works i mean no one knows whats wrong with it i play American truck simulator,beam.ng drive,csgo,garry's mod,gta 5, insurgency sandstorm, mafia 3,my summer car, pc building simulator,minecraft,farming simulator 2019, and alot of others its hard to list them all but the ones i listed i play the most but they all have micro stutter every second no matter what i do or if i use freesync v sync or nothing im getting enough fps i hope this is enough info i mean i did a clean install of windows as well everything is new but this is my 4th system with the same issue i have built them all so im not sure what to do

my temps are around 50C or 60C for CPU And GPU i never see anything get above that

System
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 AM4 Processor
  • Motherboard
    ASRock B450
  • RAM
    G.SKILL NT Series 16GB
  • GPU
    SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6
  • Case
    NZXT H510i
  • Storage
    Silicon Power 256GB /WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM
  • PSU
    Rosewill Photon 650W
  • Display(s)
    GIGABYTE G27FC 27
  • Cooling
    AMD Wraith Spire RGB LED
  • Keyboard
    Redragon K587 Magic-Wand
  • Mouse
    Redragon M601
  • Sound
    Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Hi... I notice you are using Bluetooth headphones... I ran into an issue a while back where using a bluetooth headset resulted in stuttering issues with games. It might be nothing but just as an experiment try running games with bluetooth turned off, does that help at all?

Mtop

Notable
Nov 21, 2019
I had some intermiitant stuttering at one time, I had an old HDMI cable that had trouble pushing 4k. I upgraded to latest standard and problem went away.

Mar 14, 2020
Hi... I notice you are using Bluetooth headphones... I ran into an issue a while back where using a bluetooth headset resulted in stuttering issues with games. It might be nothing but just as an experiment try running games with bluetooth turned off, does that help at all?

i heard about that but no still the same issue :( i was hopping it would be lol but thats also my source of sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS