Question Micro stutter or stutter and fps drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2023
Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft root thing in software devices and tried disabling tpm even that I have Intel not and tried ddu all that didn't work and this makes games unplayable so is there any solution for this and also temp doesn't exceeds 70 or 60 and also I disabled intel turbo boost

Specs:

Rtx 3060ti aorus elite

I5 12400f

Ram: xpg 3200mhz ddr4 8x2

Psu:seasonic focus 750w gold

Have the windows on ssd

Not alot of people replied so there is no solution

Last edited:

Misgar

Respectable
Mar 2, 2023
Has the performance always been bad or only got worse recently? If it was OK when the computer was new, it might be worth installing a fresh copy of Windows on a spare drive.

What motherboard are you using?

Sep 24, 2023
Has the performance always been bad or only got worse recently? If it was OK when the computer was new, it might be worth installing a fresh copy of Windows on a spare drive.

What motherboard are you using?
No it was always been bad. I have msi b660 pro ddr4 I think because I turned the pc off now if it's not b660-A ddr4 pro I will tell you and I updated bios to latest update

Sep 24, 2023
Hello, this me again made this post but I think it got deleted I can't find it so I will try again I have rtx 3060ti and i5 12400f and ram 8x2 3200mhz and gold 750w psu and msi b660 pro ddr4 mother board experiencing micro stutter for like year and half some time I have normal fps drop like from 500 to 470 or 450 that doesn't give me stutter some time like have really small fps drop from 165 to 158 this give me stutter or micro stutter tried creating new windows profile also reinstalling also disabling tpm disabling Intel boost technology didn't fix so enabled it again also have xmp enabled tried ddu this benchmark also updated bios https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/64463181

Really hope to fix this problem this time

Also common thing the always happen that gpu usage may drop when have stutter or micro stutter

Status
Not open for further replies.