[SOLVED] micro stuttering in all games

verma17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2020
been experiencing stuttering issues in all games recently, don't know what's causing it, tried ddu reinstalling drivers but that did nothing. example of problem:
View: https://youtu.be/Ykb2C33J7Ds

notice how the gpu usage drops for a second and the game stutters.
pc specs 2080 ti
37000x ryzen 3rd gen
gigabyte aorus elite wifi x570
32gb ram at 3333mhz
850w antec gold rated psu

Solution
Your CPU is shown as the recommended one for Mass Effect LE and just a little less powerful than what's recommended for Forza Horizon 5. Check to make sure your CPU isn't also hitting 100% during gameplay and that background applications aren't hogging resources(check task manager).

I suggest lowering your graphic settings for both games to see if that improves performance. If the games run fine on low settings, then you need to experiment with the settings. If the games are all still stuttering on low settings, then it could be related to a software update.
Nov 4, 2021
Have you tried lowering the in game graphic settings? Your GPU is running near maximum the whole time. The stutters could be from when it has to load in assets that try to push it past 100% usage.

Also, have you tried it on a game that doesn't use a lot of power? Does task manager show other hardware reaching 100% during gameplay?

verma17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2020
Have you tried lowering the in game graphic settings? Your GPU is running near maximum the whole time. The stutters could be from when it has to load in assets that try to push it past 100% usage.

Also, have you tried it on a game that doesn't use a lot of power? Does task manager show other hardware reaching 100% during gameplay?
I have not tried lowering the graphics settings, ive tried a few other games that are not that graphically intensive like mass effect legendary edition and I was still noticing the stutters, it is infact worse in me legendary edition

Nov 4, 2021
Your CPU is shown as the recommended one for Mass Effect LE and just a little less powerful than what's recommended for Forza Horizon 5. Check to make sure your CPU isn't also hitting 100% during gameplay and that background applications aren't hogging resources(check task manager).

I suggest lowering your graphic settings for both games to see if that improves performance. If the games run fine on low settings, then you need to experiment with the settings. If the games are all still stuttering on low settings, then it could be related to a software update.

Last edited:
Solution