Question Micro-stuttering NO FPS DROPS.

Aug 13, 2022
First of all my specs:
MOBO: B450 AORUS ELITE V2
CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5500
GPU:MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS GP EDITION OC
RAM: 2X8 GB 3200MHz RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4.
PSU: GAMING NACEB 650 W 80 PLUS BRONZE.
MONITOR: TUF GAMING VG259Q With G-SYNC compatibility.

I have micro-stuttering on every game I play and also happens on windows, I've been monitoring my components and I don't have thermal throttling and also there is no sign of FPS drops by the MSI Afterburned, it also happens on Windows without any game running, I've tried everything, updating the Drivers of the RTX, updating the BIOS to the latest version, and also reinstalling Windows10. I dont know what else to try, please help:)

First of all my specs:
MOBO: B450 AORUS ELITE V2
CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5500
GPU:MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS GP EDITION OC
RAM: 2X8 GB 3200MHz RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4.
PSU: GAMING NACEB 650 W 80 PLUS BRONZE.
MONITOR: TUF GAMING VG259Q With G-SYNC compatibility.

I have micro-stuttering on every game I play and also happens on windows, I've been monitoring my components and I don't have thermal throttling and also there is no sign of FPS drops by the MSI Afterburned, it also happens on Windows without any game running, I've tried everything, updating the Drivers of the RTX, updating the BIOS to the latest version, and also reinstalling Windows10. I dont know what else to try, please help:)
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_597_chipset_3.10.22.706.zip

sounds like you forgot this

Reactions: RayZayron
Aug 13, 2022
Yes im running Windows 10, 21H1 Version, and I have the F64b bios version which is the latest I found on the AORUS page. I think its my RAM, I found another user with a similar problem, so i'll try with the RAM voltages, or using memtest86 or something like that.

Yes im running Windows 10, 21H1 Version, and I have the F64b bios version which is the latest I found on the AORUS page. I think its my RAM, I found another user with a similar problem, so i'll try with the RAM voltages, or using memtest86 or something like that.
Don't mess with the ram volts yet..... Make sure xmp/docp is enabled. This is the general problem that ram has when it's the issue

Reactions: RayZayron