[SOLVED] Micro stuttering on all games

Jun 9, 2019
hello,i have been dealing with stuttering for over half a year with 2 different pc's so i decided to post this. how can i fix micro stuttering, fps drops on all games with 141 fps limit playing with freesync and no vsync, or 144 fps limit no vsync no freesync. When playing, most often drops are 138, 120fps. pc specifications: r5 2600, rx 590, 16gb dual channel 3000mhz XILENCE XN053 600W psu, 144hz monitor, os version 1809. I tried a lot of fixes, enabling high performance mode in power plan options changing bios options a-xmp2 on, game boost off, I tried reinstalling windows many times, I tried reinstalling the gpu drivers several times with different driver dates , tried vsync, freesync, i tried monitoring temperatures, reinstalling games. the video is shown what type of lagg im dealing with, it is hard to notice the lagg because the video was recorded on 30fps, but you can see fps drops in the top left corner.
View: https://youtu.be/J2b7mg7szRQ

Last edited:
Solution
I feel sorry for you. I get the same on brand new gaming PC. I rebuilt whole setup using other brands components and its still there. I have honestly no idea what to do now.

My stuttering is happening in CS GO (right after I join the server, few severe hiccups) and then randomly. i.e. when player join the server.

Obvious stutter, frametime spike... I really hope one day we will learn what cause this.
May 14, 2019
I feel sorry for you. I get the same on brand new gaming PC. I rebuilt whole setup using other brands components and its still there. I have honestly no idea what to do now.

My stuttering is happening in CS GO (right after I join the server, few severe hiccups) and then randomly. i.e. when player join the server.

Obvious stutter, frametime spike... I really hope one day we will learn what cause this.

Solution
Jun 1, 2019

did you guys find a fix for that issue, i am having this problem since I upgraded components back in May and didn't find a way to fix it yet, it does stutter even when I came back to my old components, really weird ..

Jun 9, 2019
did you guys find a fix for that issue, i am having this problem since I upgraded components back in May and didn't find a way to fix it yet, it does stutter even when I came back to my old components, really weird ..
If you have the same stutter like me, then there is no fix, dont waste your time and give up like i did.