Question Micro stuttering on all games

Jun 9, 2019
hello, i get stuttering on all games, tried a lot of fixes, nothing works, nothing solves the issue. tried obvious things like reinstalling windows, checking temps and many other things. The issue was from the day one since i bought this PC. PC specs :
RX 590
R5 2600
SSD
16GB 3000MHZ RAM

What speed is your memory actually running at, because I can pretty well guarantee that in 99% of cases on a Ryzen platform, it is NOT running at 3000mhz. Ryzen almost universally refuses to run at 3000mhz speeds, requiring in almost all cases a manual adjustment to 2933mhz or an overclock (Not recommended for most users unless you are willing to do the rather extensive stability testing required to ensure you will not introduce micro-errors) to 3200mhz.

Chances are good that your memory may be sitting, defaulted, to a much lower memory speed like 2133mhz if you have not attempted to enable the XMP profile or manually set the memory speed and your issues could stem from misconfigured memory configuration speed and timings. And then again, it could be something else entirely like a G-sync or other display setting.

What is the model of your display along with any relevant in game or display related settings?

What speed and timings are your memory running at, and what capacity is showing in both the BIOS and in Windows using HWinfo. Don't use other utilities such as HWmonitor. Use either Ryzen master or HWinfo.

Jun 9, 2019
What speed is your memory actually running at, because I can pretty well guarantee that in 99% of cases on a Ryzen platform, it is NOT running at 3000mhz. Ryzen almost universally refuses to run at 3000mhz speeds, requiring in almost all cases a manual adjustment to 2933mhz or an overclock (Not recommended for most users unless you are willing to do the rather extensive stability testing required to ensure you will not introduce micro-errors) to 3200mhz.

Chances are good that your memory may be sitting, defaulted, to a much lower memory speed like 2133mhz if you have not attempted to enable the XMP profile or manually set the memory speed and your issues could stem from misconfigured memory configuration speed and timings. And then again, it could be something else entirely like a G-sync or other display setting.

What is the model of your display along with any relevant in game or display related settings?

What speed and timings are your memory running at, and what capacity is showing in both the BIOS and in Windows using HWinfo. Don't use other utilities such as HWmonitor. Use either Ryzen master or HWinfo.
im using a-xmp 2 profile and running on 2933mhz my display is lg24gm79g but its not display's fault, i've experienced stutters with the previous monitor too on the same pc.

Jun 9, 2019
Are you overclocking anything? CPU or GPU, at all? Are you using any sort of V-sync settings, Freesync, etc.?
my PC isn't overclocked, i dont use vsync or freesync, those settings just make the game more stuttery. Stuttering happens during framerate drops (if im using 144fps limit, fps drops to 141 and makes the game micro stutter)

Trying to limit frame rates at or near 144fps with an R5 2600 is just, nonsense. That CPU is in no-wise capable enough for that unless you are playing something that has very little demand on CPU resources.

What does it do without the frame rate limits?

What is your motherboard model?

What is your current BIOS version?