Question Micro usb cable is defective Strimer Plus V2

May 18, 2022
Basically Windows was always giving the USB not recognized error and after testing all the USB I came to find out that it is probably the micro usb cable that connects to the Lian Li controller and then to the motherboard it probably came with a defect has anyone gone through this? they are new that's why I'm finding it strange

May 18, 2022
How exactly you come to this conclusion?
The usb cable connecting to the controller and then to the motherboard then I turned it off and it stopped giving error and when it was on and it made the noise disconnect and it appeared and disappeared from the program so or usb basically helps the program from li to identify the strimer cables so I believe that the faulty motherboard cable the pc is not even a week old

It is still possible something else is the source of your problem. It could be motherboard's fault, it could even be caused by Lian Li software.
The cable that connects to motherboard is standard USB 2 header, right? The motherboard should have at least two such headers, have you tried all of them? Maybe its just faulty header on mobo.

Reactions: Lucas Rosa
May 18, 2022
It is still possible something else is the source of your problem. It could be motherboard's fault, it could even be caused by Lian Li software.
The cable that connects to motherboard is standard USB 2 header, right? The motherboard should have at least two such headers, have you tried all of them? Maybe its just faulty header on mobo.
i'm gonna test the usb port but i see one thread of people say they cable are broken