Micron 1.2DDR reviewed

G

hey all, just taught to let you guys know that PC Mag. got they're hand on Micron Max Xp. Athlon 1.2ghz, with 128DDR and the ALL mighty Geforce ULTRA. AND another thing that Micron did, was slap TWO IBM 30g Drive and Raid 0 them. damn this thing kick ass. it got PC Mag Editor choice. "What happens when your CPU is runing about 10% faster than everyone else? You end up running away with the benchmark test results. And what happens if you price that system inline with (or below) those of competitors equipped with a slower processor? you get EDITORS' choice."

Look at this, With Athlon 1.2Ghz, 128DDR, 58Gig HD, Geforce ULTRA, 19in Monitor for (check this out)$2700. damn, Dell equip with PIII 1Ghz cost $2,800 with GTS 2. other Athlon 1.1 are selling at $2,900 - 3,200. damnnnn.

I know you want to see the benchmarks. well, This thing smack everything in town.

Business Winstone 2001- 45
Content Creation- 43 <-- nearest was a Compaq Athlon at 37.
3d winBench- 105 too bad it's not 3d marks 2000.
etc, etc,....

also in www.amdzone.com there was a post 1.2 DDR 3dmarks at 9000+ there is also P4 system mark. damn, wasn't there a post in this forum of a P4 3dmarks at something like 7 or 8000, that sad. hihi

G

also gamePC did a FULL review on P4. check it out, it's a really good review, cover all aspect of the new Intel P4.

http://www.gamepc.com/reviews/hardware_review.asp?review=pentium4&page=1&mscssid=&tp=

G

another P4 review, by HARDOCP. preproduction with multiplier unlock.

very impressive numbers. I guess doess Rambus can really RUN, but don't think i'm going to even consider any P4+Rambus, my goodness, that two alone cost $1000 easily, no Mobo, nothing. damn.

I got my 750 Bird(256 Ram, GeForce2 32DDR, IBM drive)SYSTEM to Fly at 950 for less than $1200. damnnn.