Micron Updates RealSSD With Self Encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno1217

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
I believe it's for "Micron" not Crucial or any other brand as stated above. It helps to READ the article before you comment. On the other hand I would expect similar software and firmware options from other manufactures.

ram1009

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Inferno1217[/nom]I believe it's for "Micron" not Crucial or any other brand as stated above. It helps to READ the article before you comment. On the other hand I would expect similar software and firmware options from other manufactures.[/citation]
Funny, I did read the article and didn't see the Crucial SSDs mentioned at all so I guess your wise crack answer is completely based on speculation.

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
The Droid Bionic is faulty and emits a high-pitched noise when using the headphone jack. It is either due to lousy hardware (Motorola) or the lousy OS (Android). If you are in the market for a new phone, wait for the new iPhone in October; you will get much faster / more stable hardware and software.

Inferno1217

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
[citation][nom]ram1009[/nom]Funny, I did read the article and didn't see the Crucial SSDs mentioned at all so I guess your wise crack answer is completely based on speculation.[/citation]

Actually the reason you didn't see Crucial's name is because they were talking about Crucial they were talking about Micron SSD's which are their own brand. It wasn't a wise crack. I'm just tired of people asking dumb questions because they are to lazy to read the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS