[SOLVED] microphone from Headphones issue

May 9, 2019
hello, today i just bought some new headphones with mic and when i plug in the mic in it starts buzzing verry loud why does this happen

Solution
Could be a combination of factors - your AC power noise, your ATX power supply itself, the design of the motherboard's placement of the audio circuits.

Would be good to know what headset you have and what motherboard / case and PSU you have. If you are using the front panel jack for the mic when you get the buzzing / static / noise, try to use the rear panel and see if it improves.

If not, a painless solution may be a USB sound card - the solution I used when I could not eliminate the hissing when recording, worked like a champ.
Could be a combination of factors - your AC power noise, your ATX power supply itself, the design of the motherboard's placement of the audio circuits.

Would be good to know what headset you have and what motherboard / case and PSU you have. If you are using the front panel jack for the mic when you get the buzzing / static / noise, try to use the rear panel and see if it improves.

If not, a painless solution may be a USB sound card - the solution I used when I could not eliminate the hissing when recording, worked like a champ.

Solution