Microphone getting Windows 10 Code 43 error HELP!

chubster3000

Honorable
Apr 17, 2014
My blue yeti microphone had been working properly for about 2 years and then all of a sudden i kept receiving a windows 10 error that said "The last USB device has malfunctioned and isn't recognized" every time i plug it in and out. I have tried almost every troubleshooting option i can find online about this error; plugging it in and out, plugging it in into a different USB input, plugging it into a USB 2.0 and 3.0, plugging it into a different computer(mic works), going through device manager and updating drivers, even though blue yeti doesn't need a driver,(it also says unknown usb device in device manager and says device descriptor failed), unchecked the power saving box in device manager, restarting my PC, restoring my PC to a date before the error, unplugging and plugging back in my power supply, unchecking power saving modes in control panel, using command prompt, using windows registry edit. I have done all of this and yet my blue yeti still doesnt get recognized by windows and i still get the same error) If you have any other ideas or any help at all that would be great.

chubster3000

Honorable
Apr 17, 2014

the cable looks fine, it has been caught in my chairwheel a few times but its a pretty hefty cable and always had kept working fine, and what entry do you mean i should delete?