Question Microphone have low sensitivity after driver update

DavidCZ2051

Prominent
Mar 28, 2020
Hi, yesterday I updated my audio drivers and now my headset microphone has a low sensitivity. I looked into the levels tab in the control panel, but it´s already set to maximum. Is there some way to fix it?

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your microphone? Are you working with the onboard sound card on your motherboard or a discrete sound card? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then that you're on the latest OS version and finally, uninstall your audio drivers and manually reinstall the latest drivers from manufacturer's support site.

You should install your drivers like so:
Right click installer>Run as Administrator

DavidCZ2051

Prominent
Mar 28, 2020
Make and model of your microphone? Are you working with the onboard sound card on your motherboard or a discrete sound card? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then that you're on the latest OS version and finally, uninstall your audio drivers and manually reinstall the latest drivers from manufacturer's support site.

You should install your drivers like so:
Right click installer>Run as Administrator
I have tried to update BIOS, reinstall the audio drivers and checked the Windows updates, but it still doesn't work. I have this headset.