[SOLVED] Microphone not working at all! NO INPUT.

Aug 20, 2019
Hello,

I've tried everything basic in order to make my microphone work on my desktop but with no chance. Nothing worked. Here's what I tried so far. But for eg. when blowing in the mic I hear the blows in my ears. So it's registering the sound.

• -Plugged it everywhere
  • -Plugged headphone via USB (did work at the beginning, now it doesn't anymore)
  • -Bought a USB audio adapter
  • -Set up the volume input at max.
For real, I don't know what the problem might be. Out of solutions online too. Please help.

I've posted the issue here too :
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/e83h97/gigabyte_b450m_motherboard_microphone_not_working/fa93v0i/

Last edited:
Solution
Hello

Please try going to Microphone Properties > Listen tab and uncheck Listen to this device box. If the issue persists, go to the Advanced tab and click Restore Defaults from the bottom.

You can also search for Find and fix problems with recording sound in the Cortana search box, and follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

If nothing works, please try uninstalling and then re-installing the driver and/or any of its earlier built and see if any of its versions helps.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Good Luck!!
Hello

Please try going to Microphone Properties > Listen tab and uncheck Listen to this device box. If the issue persists, go to the Advanced tab and click Restore Defaults from the bottom.

You can also search for Find and fix problems with recording sound in the Cortana search box, and follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

If nothing works, please try uninstalling and then re-installing the driver and/or any of its earlier built and see if any of its versions helps.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Good Luck!!

Solution