Question Microphone not working

Apr 1, 2021
Hello I have this issue, one day I was talking with my friends on discord everything was cool, other day I switched from headphones to speakers because at that moment I did not needed my headphones, but later that day I switched again from speakers to headphones and my microphone wasn't working... It doesn't detect my voice for some reason but there is some buzzing sound.. I tried everything I even tried to reset my pc but that didn't work... I'm adding some sounds from my microphone: https://vocaroo.com/14NLtNQ9AIcz

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. What is the make and model of your audio equipment and how are they paired to your system? Have you tried making sure that your BIOS is up to date? If you're working with an analog headset, are you working with a splitter? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers?

If you're on Windows 10, what version are you on?

Apr 1, 2021
My headset is HyperX Cloud Stinger, my audio card is Asus Xonar DGX, and yes I'm using splitter. My BIOS is up to date, and yes I tried reinstalling audio drivers but still the same issue. Im using Windows 10 Pro 64bit