Question Microphone on headset is not working

Feb 2, 2020
I can hear audio through my headset fine, but the microphone is not working. I have tried plugging my headset into different ports, and I have tried looking in the settings for solutions but I haven't had success. The microphone works on my PS4 controller as well as my phone, so it's not an issue with the headset.

Feb 2, 2020
A standard jack for a PS4 controller is a 4 pole jack combined for mic and sound out (stereo), while a standard jack for a desktop computer consists of a 3 pole jack for sound out (stereo) and a 2 or 3 pole jack for sound in (mic).
So the standard much depends on what device you want to connect the headset to, as I wrote above.
I spoke to someone that has the same headset as me, and he had the same problem (audio but couldn't talk). So I guess I just have to buy a new microphone?

Feb 2, 2020
Perhaps you should tell us the make and model of your headset, and to what type of device you are trying to connect it.
Perhaps you should tell us the make and model of your headset, and to what type of device you are trying to connect it.
The headset is Corsair Void Pro, and i am trying to connect to my pc. I have tried the plug in on my monitor, my motherboard, and the plug in on top of my case