Question microphone on new headset works on phone but on pc makes weird sounds

Apr 19, 2019
So yesterday I bought Omen 800 headset. I saw a lot of reviews on headset and tought it had a high quality microphone. I plugged headset in my pc, sound was ok. I wanted to hear how does mic sound. So I checked listen to this device in my settings so I can hear myself. I was able to hear myself but heard very loud clicking sound in background. I thought headset were the problem. So I plugged headset in my phone and recorded myself speaking and there wasn't any clicking noise everything was fine. I literally tried everything, from going to bios, updating all drivers, literally everything and nothing works. My computer makes clicky sound aswell. But I dont thats the problem because every other microphone worked fine without clicking sound. When I press case with my case the clicking sound is little bit lower, it so weird. Can someone help me asap please. (sorry for bad english).Here is audio sample:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvvAwdOcDsw

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You may want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

When you mention you've tried everything, please mention everything you've tried so we don't repeat what you've already done. Get back to us with the version for your BIOS and mention how you've connected the headset to the computer.