Question Microphone On Wireless Gaming Headset, are they good(Arctis Pro Wireless)??

Dec 10, 2018
So i currently own a arctis 5 2018 edition, and it works perfectly fine. But listening to my m8's online and how good they say wireless headphones are, they've convinced me to try one out.
I was thinking to go arctis Pro Wireless but im concerned about microphone quality.
It doesnt have to be top tier amazing, ill be happy as long as its good as my Arctis 5 microphone,

So does the Arctis Pro Wireless have a good mic? i saw some reviews on youtube but no direct comparison with the wired arctis 5.

If not, any other good wireless headset with a decent mic better than arctis 5??

So i currently own a arctis 5 2018 edition, and it works perfectly fine. But listening to my m8's online and how good they say wireless headphones are, they've convinced me to try one out.
I was thinking to go arctis Pro Wireless but im concerned about microphone quality.
It doesnt have to be top tier amazing, ill be happy as long as its good as my Arctis 5 microphone,

So does the Arctis Pro Wireless have a good mic? i saw some reviews on youtube but no direct comparison with the wired arctis 5.

If not, any other good wireless headset with a decent mic better than arctis 5??
It's a headset mic it won't sound great. Better off with a better headset and a desktop mic