Microphones GONE since i installed XP

Hi,

I recently upgraded from 98 to XP Pro.
I had 2 microphones with 98.
Now that I have XP, those microphones dont work!

I do remember having Crystal Codec sound drivers for
microphone recording driver things... But now its forcing
me to use the Intel one, which, never really worked that
well back in 98.

You'll have to play around in the Sound and Audio Devices in the Control
Panel and see if you can change that. Also, make sure you have
everything set up right for the microphone in the Volume Settings ;)

----
Nathan McNulty

Doug JT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently upgraded from 98 to XP Pro.
> I had 2 microphones with 98.
> Now that I have XP, those microphones dont work!
>
> I do remember having Crystal Codec sound drivers for
> microphone recording driver things... But now its forcing
> me to use the Intel one, which, never really worked that
> well back in 98.

TRENDING THREADS