Microsoft Adds Windows 8 Gestures to Touch Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]mouse24[/nom]"Owners of Microsoft's Wedge Touch Mouse won't receive update."Now I haven't looked into the whole "touch mouse" idea but that seems really lame.[/citation]

I'm betting they mean, it won't receive an update right now, but sometime later.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]reprotected[/nom]*Make comment about Apple's magic mouse and lawsuit and how Apple should lose the lawsuit*[/citation]
What about the Tragic Macpad, I mean Magic Trackpad. Did they sell more than 10 of those things?

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
Am I the only one that sees these are rather pointless? add gestures that you can do on the mouse, to do things you could do with a normal mouse to start with? Like:
"You can select which gestures correspond to snapping, moving, minimizing and maximizing windows, and switching between tasks."

I could do that before, and rather easily, with no problems with before on a standard mouse.
So now I can use a mouse, to do tasks on top of it, that I can do using a mouse? o_O

G

Looks like a work in progress. Might be interesting after a few dozen revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.