Microsoft Announces Windows Bounty Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Can I report the whole OS as a bug?
It consumes too many cpu cycles unnecessarily, making technology act worse rather than better the more it is refined.
(refined by whom? engineers make things go smoother, lawyers make things go slower, M$ has more lawyers than engineers, maybe that is the way it goes).

G

Translation:

We at Microsoft fired entire QA team and we are using Windows Insider and whoever to their job for free and you get nice retarded ninja cat wallpapers.

Seriously people, do yourself a favor and run the best and most stable OS MC made, it is called Windows 7.

Don't be afraid that it doesn't run latest and greatest. It is happily running and performing under 8/16 CPU with 32GB DDR4, SLI 1080, and it is booting from the latest Samsung M.2 drive.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
I've cut the cord to Windows years ago at home. Linux Debian has been great for me. Thunderbird to replace Outlook, or EVOLUTION (non exchange/office 365). Libre Office (comes installed, Open license) to open, edit, save in propriety microsoft formats (.docx, xlsx, etc) or ODF (open document format). Memory usage that is amazing and free virtualization if I need a windows VM using VIRT-MANAGER. I dont crash and I don't suffer productivity as I can support all 1500 of our windows clients without any problems. No registry, no bullcrap drivers...just works like it should

Status
Not open for further replies.