In US dollars thats: 1 Canadian Dollar equals
0.78 US Dollar

This means that $349 Canadian is roughly $273 USD

The Item in the USA Microsoft store?

Lenovo Explorer Windows Mixed Reality Headset with Motion Controllers
Down from $399.00
To
$199.00

Just like they used to do with Xbox Market, Microsoft is still using the F*ck Canada Tax (tm)

alextheblue

Distinguished
Those are pretty good prices. WMR headsets are helping to push the cost of ALL VR headsets down. When these headsets were closing in on launch date, the Vive and Rift both dropped prices. I suspect that they'll continue to drop in price over time, under pressure from these "entry-level" WMR headsets.

I myself probably won't get one until a killer app arrives... such as MW5: Mercs. By that time we might be on Gen 2 WMR headsets, maybe I can get something equivalent to the Odyssey for substantially less money.

dcole001

Prominent
Dec 11, 2017
On the 13th I actually purchased one of the Lenovo Explorer Headsets with Controllers for $199. Already own Oculus Rift, but at $199 really thought this was too good of deal to pass up. Also I think at some point if you own XBOX One X you will get support for Mixed Reality Headsets. it meets all the spec's necessary to uses. S version may not be supported.

onlyhere024

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
Ordered the lenovo kit for$200. I most certainly can't wait to fire this bad boy one Christmas. My only reservation is that i have an amd 8320. Does anybody know how well they work with vr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS