I have a MS Sidewinder game pad and am trying to use it
on an XP machine but there are NO XP drivers?

Anyone from MS care to comment on why you don't support
your own products.

Last time I buy MS hardware!

You have an OLD MS Sidewinder that isn't supported. Ford
doesn't supply parts for the Model T anymore either. BTW, I
have no relationship with MS except as a customer.

But legislators see it as an obstacle to be overcome.

"JH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I have a MS Sidewinder game pad and am trying to use it
| on an XP machine but there are NO XP drivers?
|
| Anyone from MS care to comment on why you don't support
| your own products.
|
| Last time I buy MS hardware!

Greetings --

How old is that GamePad? No hardware manufacturer supports its
products forever; it's just not practical.

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. -- RAH

"JH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a MS Sidewinder game pad and am trying to use it
> on an XP machine but there are NO XP drivers?
>
> Anyone from MS care to comment on why you don't support
> your own products.
>
> Last time I buy MS hardware!

"JH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a MS Sidewinder game pad and am trying to use it
> on an XP machine but there are NO XP drivers?
>
> Anyone from MS care to comment on why you don't support
> your own products.
>
> Last time I buy MS hardware!

You might consider a Windows 2000 driver if one is available. Often those
will work in a Windows XP environment.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

Drivers are already built into windows XP.

Goto the Game Controller Control Panel
Then Add, Microsoft Sidewinder (auto-detect)...

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -