Microsoft Hires Family Guy to Sell Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

socrates047

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
it'll be funny if they can have a short of the dude in the chicken character who fights peter, fight Bill Gates over the fact that vista sucked. after a while they make up and to make it up to him he sends him a copy of Window's Seven but its the one signed by Ballmer and the chicken goes after ballmer. lol

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Family Guy has been overrated the past couple of years now. Only fanboys still think it's funny. Smells of desperation on Microsoft's part. The special itself sounds lame.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
ever heard "if you build a better mousetrap, the world will beat a path to your door"? guess this doesn't apply now. just hire somebody famous to promote the product and hope there are more 12-17 year-olds bugging their parents to buy your over-hyped products. if we are to believe the reviews, Windows 7 should sell quite well based on its merits alone.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I always like it when Microsoft buys a TV Spot. They are genious in that sense of marketing as opposed to 24 commercials over a day. They fast forward all the ads and are like "This commercial segment brought to you by Microsoft".

[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]Family Guy writers are a bunch of left wing liberals.[/citation]

Yet they had an enire episode makin fun of Clinton.......

[citation][nom]Kaiser_25[/nom]family guy rarely disapoints, ill bet it will be a good laugh. Im curious about how much hes getin paid.[/citation]

Not sure he cares. Seth is already pretty well off. I am thinking whne Fox cam crawling back begging they probably had to give their first borns to sacrifice to get him to come back (after they canceled and the DVD sales were out of this world).

Plus he has Family Guy, American Dad and now the Cleavland show. Then there is the Cavalcade of Cartoon comedy and Robot Chicken which he voices on.

Either way i love Seths ability to make fun of all pop culture old and new and even future that has yet to be out.

"Are those fists?" "Damn right!"

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
Bill!.... BILL!!..WHAT!!!?... Seven is enough!..hahaaHa

Youtube "Family guy Eight is enough" you will know what I'm talking about.

Yoder54

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]Family Guy writers are a bunch of left wing liberals.[/citation]

So, beats them being Tea Party nut cases who have now resorted to attacking Sen Lindsey Graham...one of the most conservative senators in office.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
[citation][nom]fonzy[/nom]Bill!.... BILL!!..WHAT!!!?... Seven is enough!..hahaaHaYoutube "Family guy Eight is enough" you will know what I'm talking about.[/citation]

Watched it but I didn't get it. Someone explain?

eccentric909

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006

LOL, I'm sure anyone that doesn't agree with your line of thinking is labeled a "Left Wing Liberal" by you.

Seth has made fun of both sides of the spectrum with Family Guy. Then again, you probably see Bill O'Reily as "Fair and Balanced" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.