Microsoft Offering 60-Day Trial of Office Pro Plus 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
LibreOffice doesn't have time limits. Good enough for most users but anyone who hasn't progressed past whitespace formatting of documents could just as easily use Notepad.

D'oh,

I already hear clients telephone me:

Client: My office doesn't work anymore, why, it's asking me a key..
Me: Ok, what version of office did you installed
Client: I don't know, it was already installed on my laptop.
Me:... (roll-eyes) Well you where using the trial version of office 2013, if you want to continue using it you have to buy it.
Client: What, the clerk told me windows came with my laptop.
Me: That's windows that is installed, office is a program you have to install. It doesn't come with windows. Windows is the program that make the computer run while office is a program to type text and so forth. It's made by the same company but two totally different usage.
Client:...... (probably all confused)
Me:If you had an older version of office we could still reinstall if it's not used on other computer.
Client: Yeah I guess we can do that...

Every time a new office come out that what happens ....
LOL btw i'll stick with office 2003 :p

nbelote

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Azn Cracker[/nom]damn it seems like they are updating office too much. i just got the 2010 version...[/citation]

If you literally just got Office 2010, you get a free upgrade to 2013: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/offer/

G

It would be nice if they came out with a version of office that had reasonable HTML/CSS, as well as the ability to view in source mode.

[citation][nom]Azn Cracker[/nom]damn it seems like they are updating office too much. i just got the 2010 version...[/citation]
I wouldn't worry about it, unless it had some special features you need. Heck, I was using Office 2003 until 2010. It got the job done.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]rachelsomer22[/nom]I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do, http://nyan.cat[/citation]
Oh, you'll be shocked all right. **pulls out high voltage leads**

kellybean

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
Thanks but no thanks, I will stick with the Ubuntu default, LibreOffice, free and available for all 3 platforms, Linux. OS X and Windows.

huwin

Honorable
Jan 6, 2013
Open office is free , but i really like office 2010 , and i am looking forward to office 2013, and i just get a key from getsoftwarekey.com, everything works fine now

Status
Not open for further replies.