Question Microsoft Office 2019 download link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miha2

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
Hello everybody, I have some questions about installing Microsoft Office. Is there any way to download it without Microsoft account? I don't want to associate the product key with my account in any way. All I want is to download it and activate with a product key, if that is possible. I downloaded the Deployment tool, but it won't work. I have Home and Business edition, but the tool won't download it. Any help? Any advice?

Here's my configuration.xml:

<Configuration>

<Add OfficeClientEdition="64" Channel="Monthly">
<Product ID="HomeBusiness2019Retail">
<Language ID="en-us" />
</Product>
</Add>

</Configuration>

Does it look OK? It gives me the error code 30029-1007. Also, does the language depend on the product key?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I don't believe it's possible. Disks etc don't typically ship anymore, and the only (legit) way to obtain the installation files in the consumer* space is to sign in with an account.

*Businesses have alternate options, but for the individual consumer, I believe a MS account is the only way

mgallo848

Commendable
If you read the website again, it clearly states "This article lists product IDs that are supported by the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool."

To sum it up, you need a legit Product ID to make this work. You can't use it without one.

I don't want to associate the product key with my account in any way.
It sounds to me like you have a sketchy product key and you're afraid of if being caught, therefore you don't wan't to be associated with it in case it does get caught.

Reactions: Barty1884
Status
Not open for further replies.