[SOLVED] Microsoft Office?Clean Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2 weeks ago i did a clean install of mac lion on my mac. I transferred files to my usb like microsoft word and some itunes. Now everytime i open microsoft office, word, on my usb it does nothing and if i choose to open it from one drive i use text edit and its a text document. I havent downloaded anything except mini mac recovery tool to get it back so i hope not to much data is overwritten. Also when clean installing i only did zero disk or one pass over so i didnt do that goverment type write over. Help me. I neex to recover it also what steps should i take next time.

Solution

Since you don't have a copy of Microsoft Office you could try the office suite I mentioned in my last post. It will open Word documents and you can save in the Word format.

i think i just click on the icon, then copy and i saw there and it launched before the clean install so i thought it was good but now it says microsoft word could not launch, try reinstalling microsoft word.

Since you don't have a copy of Microsoft Office you could try the office suite I mentioned in my last post. It will open Word documents and you can save in the Word format.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.