Microsoft Office Shortcut

Nancy

Can I prevent the Microsoft Office Shortcut box from popping on my screen
every time I turn on my computer? Thanks

"Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can I prevent the Microsoft Office Shortcut box from popping on my screen
>every time I turn on my computer? Thanks

If you talk about the Office Toolbar: right-click the Taskbar >
Toolbars and uncheck this here.
Further help with Office is available from

--
(tm)

Right click Start and choose Explore. Navigate to Programs | Startup and
remove Office.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I prevent the Microsoft Office Shortcut box from popping on my screen
> every time I turn on my computer? Thanks

johnf

Your question's a bit vague, but If it's just sitting there amongst the
other shortcuts, delete it
There's always the original shortcut sitting in your Start Menu.

--

johnf